- Rachel Roy Apparel Size Guide
- This remarkable Rachel Roy™ Japan Tote was developed in partnership with GlobalGiving.org to raise funds for the victims of Japan affected by the recent earthquake and tsunami.
- Tote bag made of cotton and linen.
- Holds your wallet, keys, sunglasses, a healthy snack and your favorite novel.
- All net proceeds of the tote will be given to GlobalGiving's Japan earthquake and tsunami relief fund.
- Front features the Japan flag with "Kindness Is Always Fashionable - Amelia E. Barr" below.
- Rachel Roy signature printed on the back.
- Flat bottom.
- Bottom Width: 17 in
- Middle Width: 17 in
- Top Width: 17 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 16 in
- Handle Length: 23 in
- Handle Drop: 9 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 8 oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Japan Tote by Rachel Roy. Sorry!
Interested in new Rachel Roy products?
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Rachel Roy Japan Tote
So cute, great cause, and perfect for a summer beach bag or reusable shopping tote.
- Carolyn - customer
- from San Diego
- July 17, 2011
How can you beat a cool tote that gets plenty of attention and helps the victims of the Japan tsunami?! Enough said! Thank you Rachel Roy! (And Zappos of course!)
- Liz S - customer
- from Albuquerque!
- October 12, 2011
I was completely excited to grab a couple of these bags - good cause, functional and unique. Construction seems fine but there is an very unfortunate smell. One may argue that a bag made from canvas that looks like it once stored grain in a feed store would have a certain aroma. However, the bag is unusable even after an attempt to give it a proper airing. Disappointed but there is no alternative but to send this back.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Sammamish, WA
- November 27, 2011