- Sensual, modern underwear from Calvin Klein™.
- Underwire balconette bra boasts tall sheer cups that have a lightweight foam contour pad in the shape of a tear drop to provide a smooth shape.
- Deep plunge is perfect under v-necklines.
- Double-layer wings.
- Adjustable back straps.
- Three-column and two-row hook-and-eye back closure.
- Style # 452093.
- 68% nylon, 32% elastane.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the The Sensualist Tear Drop Balconette Bra 452093 by Donna Karan. Sorry!
Interested in new Donna Karan products?
Donna Karan shoe designs are known to support the needs of modern women. Donna Karan claims to not have the top model in mind, but women like her. The Donna Karan shoe collection consists of timeless silhouettes that belong in every woman's closet and fashion-forward designs that bring excitement to the wardrobes of chic, trend-setting women worldwide.
Donna Karan shoes are beautifully crafted from the finest materials. Loved for both style and comfort, Donna Karan shoes are considered by many women to be a wardrobe staple. Whether you choose Donna Karan pumps, Donna Karan sandals, Donna Karan flats or Donna Karan boots, you are sure to look and feel amazing.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Donna Karan The Sensualist Tear Drop Balconette Bra 452093
I absolutely love this bra which I bought at Winners in a medium grey color and size 34D. It fits beautifully and is flattering under all tops and dresses. I have never worn a more comfortable bra.I would love to purchase three in the color illustrated but have not been able to find one where I live . Does it not come in a size 34D which is the size I need
I'd also recommend: I am not aware of your other brands
- ALMA P - customer
- from VICTORIA B.C.
- July 20, 2012