- Embrace everyday luxury in an elegant demi bra from Donna Karan™ Intimates.
- Smooth and supple luxe fabric.
- Cups, straps, and sides are customized by size for appropriate coverage, in every variation.
- Demi contour cups have a cushioned underwire for comfortable support and lift.
- Shoulder straps boast the Donna Karan logo on the underside in raised silicone to prevent slipping.
- Fit Flexible Hidden Comfort Technology in the ribbed band eliminates binding componets that dig and create unflattering bulges.
- Piping enhances the front straps.
- Y-back design is perfect under tank tops.
- Adjustable back straps.
- Goldtone front closure.
- A modern t-shirt bra.
- Style # 456071.
- 75% nylon, 25% elastane.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Luxe Front Close Demi Bra 453072 by Donna Karan. Sorry!
Interested in new Donna Karan products?
Donna Karan shoe designs are known to support the needs of modern women. Donna Karan claims to not have the top model in mind, but women like her. The Donna Karan shoe collection consists of timeless silhouettes that belong in every woman's closet and fashion-forward designs that bring excitement to the wardrobes of chic, trend-setting women worldwide.
Donna Karan shoes are beautifully crafted from the finest materials. Loved for both style and comfort, Donna Karan shoes are considered by many women to be a wardrobe staple. Whether you choose Donna Karan pumps, Donna Karan sandals, Donna Karan flats or Donna Karan boots, you are sure to look and feel amazing.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Donna Karan Luxe Front Close Demi Bra 453072
This bra is great and really comfortable. There is a slight problem: the metal clasp leaves a bluish hue on my skin. I am not sure if this is a single instance, a design flaw, or a strange reaction with my skin. I thought it may have been bruising, but it seems to rub off in the shower. They should consider redesigning the material the clasp is made out of. I am still debating whether to try to return it because I still adore the fit and comfort of the bra.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 29, 2011
First, the clasp in the front is difficult to deal with if you have any cleavage at all. The style of the clasp is just too weird. The cups are also designed for less cleavage. I had assumed that the cup area would be larger on the larger sizes (I'm a 38D), but this is definitely not the case. I'm sure this is a great bra for those a little less endowed. The quality and fabric are very nice.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Minneapolis, MN
- February 17, 2012
I was looking for a racerback bra to go with a dress I wanted to wear for a wedding and this one was perfect. The material is smooth and comfortable (didn't have any friction with my silk dress) and the lift it gave my 'girls' was nice too! I'm normally a 34C and that size fit me perfectly.
- Sabe C - customer
- from Boston, MA
- August 21, 2012