- Organize your outstanding adventure with the packing might of the Diane Von Furstenberg™ Signature Seven Collection - 25" Expandable Suitcase!
- Luggage exceeds the 45 linear inches standard most airlines consider acceptable for carry-on. Contact your airline for specific carry-on guidelines.
- Made of beautiful poly twill fabric with signature sevens print.
- Expandable case allows extra packing space for those last-minute must-have items or special travel souvenirs.
- Telescoping, recessed trolley handles with an ergonomic soft grip for a more comfortable and natural pull.
- Top and side carry handles allow you to comfortably lift a fully-loaded case with ease.
- Exterior features a small slip pocket to conveniently hold your boarding pass, and a larger zippered pocket to hold magazines and other items.
- Brand logo hardware at front.
- Luggage tag included.
- Bag opens book-style to reveal colorful signature seven lining and zip pockets on wall.
- Interior lid features a large zippered mesh pocket with compression straps.
- Two wheels provide easy upright rolling to minimize the strain on your arms.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Signature Seven Collection - 25" Expandable Rolling Suitcase by Diane Von Furstenberg. Sorry!
Interested in new Diane Von Furstenberg products?
One of the premier names in American fashion, Diane von Furstenberg was founded in 1972 by the designer. Renowned for its iconic wrap dress and signature prints, DVF has grown into the global luxury lifestyle brand it is today. The company, headquartered in New York City, has expanded to four full collections and accessories. The range of accessories extends to shoes, handbags, small leather goods, scarves, eyewear, fine jewelry, watches and luggage. In 2011 DVF debuted a home collection encompassing tabletop, bedding and rugs. These distinctive offerings are sold in 72 countries and in 61 shops worldwide.