- Don't ask. Words can't describe the thrilling feeling you get from carrying the coveted Kooba™ Ava.
- Fold-over bag made of leather.
- Holds your wallet, lipstick, sunglasses, personal technology and a paperback novel.
- Front exterior zipper pocket.
- Pleated front with metal-accented eyelet detailing.
- Handles and removable shoulder strap.
- Flat bottom with feet to protect the bag when set down.
- Fold-over top with a ball clasp closure.
- Colorful interior lining with a back-wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Middle Width: 14 in
- Top Width: 12 in
- Depth: 1 in
- Height: 17 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 12 in
- Handle Drop: 5 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ava by Kooba. Sorry!
Interested in new Kooba products?
Armed only with passion, they set about creating a collection of bags for themselves and their friends. Being avid vintage shoppers, the team focused on the things that spoke to them: attention to detail, original styles and distinctive textures. This allows for the individual -- not the accessory -- to make the statement.
With a full line of satchels, shoulder bags, totes, hobos and more, all crafted with a sense of both function and luxury, there is a personality to each style that definitely speaks to every individual.
Stand apart. Love the difference.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Love, love, love this bag. The leather is buttery soft, the size is perfect, and the blue/grey color is gorgeous. It's more beautiful in person. I was disappointed with the Kooba spring/summer line, but this bag more than makes up for my disappointment. This beauty is worth the price, so treat yourself!
I'd also recommend: Kooba, Botkier, Butter London, Smartwool, Naot, Think!
- Anonymous - customer
- from The South
- July 26, 2011