- The beautifully detailed Mott Street Sammie from Kate Spade® is made of smooth, shiny leather.
- Holds your wallet, keys, sunglasses, lipstick and personal technology.
- Single handle with an adjustable crossbody strap. Handle drop: 4" length. Maximum length cross body drop: 18" length.
- Front exterior zip pocket.
- Flat bottom.
- Top zip closure keeps your personal items secure.
- Striped interior lining with a back wall zip pocket and front wall multifunctional slip pockets.
- Dimensions: 11" wide x 3" deep x 8" high.
- Bottom Width: 10 in
- Height: 8 in
- Handle Length: 4 1⁄2 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 20 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mott Street Sammie by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Kate Spade New York Mott Street Sammie
Love this bag. I have the green one and the color is as vibrant as it appears. It "pops" when wearing my subdued blues and blacks. The leather is so soft. I am a little disappointed that there are no feet on the bottom. Size is perfect for me - I hate gigantic totes that turn into black holes for your stuff and small clutches that don't hold more than a credit card. I can even fit a diaper in this purse with room to spare for my wallet, cell phone, keys. I wish the cross-body strap was adjustable as I would prefer it a tad bit longer. But all in all this bag is great.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Menlo Park CA
- August 1, 2011
This is a great bag. I purchased this bag, but found out to my dismay that they were selling the exact same bag at TJ MAXX for more than I paid for it.
- - customer
- from hollywood, CA
- July 20, 2011
Love this bag! The color is perfect for summer and the size is just right. The two-handle combination is handy and the leather has a very nice soft texture. This bag is very functional and stylish at the same time.
- BRENDA C - customer
- from Dallas, TX
- July 20, 2011
This is a terrific bag for me, not too big, not too small, with the option of carrying it as a handbag or a crossbody. On the downside, I think a bag this expensive should have feet, and the leather feels a bit thin, so I'm not sure if this will turn out to be a multi-year bag or not. But the color is deeply saturated, really bright, and it is a great everyday bag.
I'd also recommend: coach, dooney
- Anonymous - customer
- from Washington, DC
- February 17, 2011
I have been looking for just the right purse for months. There it was at Zappos. Right color, right size, right price and shoulder strap...I had never heard of Zappos before but the selections are great, customer service outstanding and I have become a customer for life.
I'd also recommend: Dooney and Bourke
- Louise C - customer
- from United States
- August 22, 2011