- Travel in the utmost style and fashion no matter where you go when you use the Studio Signature Collection - 25" Expandable Rolling Suitcase by Diane Von Furstenberg™.
- Case expands allowing extra packing space for those last-minute must-have items or special travel souvenirs.
- Made from poly twill fabric in the DVF signature jacquard print with faux leather trim.
- Telescoping trolley handles are recessed with ergonomic soft grip handles for a more comfortable and natural pull.
- Top, side, and bottom carry handles allow you to comfortably lift fully-loaded case with ease.
- Exterior of bag features a small zippered pocket to conveniently hold your boarding pass and a larger zippered pocket to hold magazines and other items.
- Bag opens book-style to reveal a fully-lined interior to help protect your treasured, valuable items.
- Interior features a removable toiletry bag, a zippered mesh compartment with compression straps on the lid, and main compression straps.
- Two recessed, in-line skate wheels provide smooth rolling as you traverse through the crowded airport.
- Dimensions: 19.0" wide x 9.5" deep x 25.0" high.
- Weight: 10.5 lbs.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Studio Signature Collection - 25" Expandable Rolling Suitcase by Diane Von Furstenberg. Sorry!
Interested in new Diane Von Furstenberg products?
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.Email Me if It Comes Back!
Diane Von Furstenberg Studio Signature Collection - 25" Expandable Rolling Suitcase
Beautiful luggage, good quality for the price, trim gets dirty easily and doesn't clean up, square shape makes it look a little bulky.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle
- February 11, 2011