- A captivating classic. Entertain extraordinary elegance with the charm of the Salvatore Ferragamo™ Vara Clutch.
- Clutch made of patent leather.
- Holds your wallet, lipstick, tickets to the symphony, keys and a slim cell phone.
- "Salvatore Ferragamo" engraved Vara bow accent.
- Chain handle.
- Flat bottom.
- Clasp closure.
- Interior lining with a back-wall slip pocket.
- Bottom Width: 7 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 1 3⁄4 in
- Height: 4 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 16 in
- Strap Drop: 7 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Vara Clutch by Salvatore Ferragamo. Sorry!
Interested in new Salvatore Ferragamo products?
A heritage rich in creativity, inspired by beauty and sophistication, Salvatore Ferragamo is one of the world's most prestigious Italian fashion houses. Originally founded in 1927 and achieving fame as a shoemaker to the starlets of Old Hollywood, Salvatore Ferragamo has since evolved into a leading design house.
Clean lines, embellished textures and luxurious materials expressed through the artisanal crafstmanship for which the brand is renowned, bring style and glamour to its revered collection of shoes, handbags, belts and watches.
With the recent success of its signature fragrances for both men and women, Ferragamo has expanded its inspiration in the world of fashion, creating a world of sweeping brilliance and elegance.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Salvatore Ferragamo Vara Clutch
Very cute little clutch. Perfect red color, goes with my Rosso patent Varina flats and any other Ferragamo red shoes. But beware this bag is really small and dressy and can only be used as a clutch at special occasions. I wish Ferragamo would produce a bigger but not too big handbag in this color.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Aliso Viejo, CA
- May 19, 2012
Perfect size to fit a phone, small brush, lipstick and some Tums or Gas-X! The chain is perfect length if you don't want to use it as a clutch. Although some may prefer the longer chain on other brands - I find the shorter chain is more refined.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Connecticut
- September 29, 2012