- Insanely posh - this tailored handbag will upscale any ensemble you put together.
- Tote style handbag made of plush leather.
- Holds your wallet, sunglasses, personal technology and a small cosmetic case.
- Dual shoulder straps. Shoulder drop: 5 1/2" in length.
- Rear exterior zip pocket.
- Gancio bit adorns the front.
- Flat bottom with feet to protect bag when set down.
- Top zip closure.
- Interior lining with a back wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pockets.
- Dimensions: 15" wide x 5 1/2" deep x 11" high.
- Made in Italy.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 9 in
- Handle Length: 15 in
- Handle Drop: 6 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Briana by Salvatore Ferragamo. Sorry!
Interested in new Salvatore Ferragamo products?
A heritage rich in creativity, inspired by beauty and sophistication, Salvatore Ferragamo is one of the world's most prestigious Italian fashion houses. Originally founded in 1927 and achieving fame as a shoemaker to the starlets of Old Hollywood, Salvatore Ferragamo has since evolved into a leading design house.
Clean lines, embellished textures and luxurious materials expressed through the artisanal crafstmanship for which the brand is renowned, bring style and glamour to its revered collection of shoes, handbags, belts and watches.
With the recent success of its signature fragrances for both men and women, Ferragamo has expanded its inspiration in the world of fashion, creating a world of sweeping brilliance and elegance.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Salvatore Ferragamo Briana
I love this bag! The textured leather gives it a beautiful sheen, and the structure is reminiscent of the Hermes Birkin at a fraction of the cost. There are several interior pockets for cell phone, glasses, and more. The tab closure makes it easy to close without zipping every time. This bag is definitely one that will remain a statement for many years.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Newport Beach, Califonia
- September 10, 2011