- Shape your chic style with a touch of luxe edge from the Bailey Continental wallet.
- Clutch styled wallet made of soft and shimmering leather.
- Holds your credit cards, currency, coins and identification.
- Grommet eyelet accents and multi-tone detailed hardware.
- Zip around closure.
- Interior lining with triple bill compartments, 2 receipt pockets, a center zip pouch and 12 credit card slots.
- Dimensions: 7 1/2" wide x 1" deep x 4" high.
- Bottom Width: 7 1⁄2 in
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bailey Continental Wallet by Botkier. Sorry!
Interested in new Botkier products?
New York City native Monica Botkier started her career in fashion photography. Shooting for many popular fashion magazines, Monica developed a vast knowledge of handbags. With this knowledge, she created the popular Botkier brand. Monica's talent as a photographer gave her an ability to mix functionality with style, which can be seen in all Botkier handbags and shoes. Monica was recognized in 2007 for her contributions to the fashion industry and was appointed to be a member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
Monica's goal with Botkier is to create quality handbags and footwear that are functional and stylish. Botkier continues to create new and exciting handbags and stunning shoes that are designed for real women through intricate detailing and innovative shapes. Silhouettes include the classic hobo, satchel and clutch, as well as larger style handbags such as totes and duffels. With a combination of intriguing hardware and quality leather, Botkier captures an edgy look with a hint of seduction. And sitting right under the high-end designer labels price-range, Botkier handbags and shoes are accessible as well as being luxurious.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Botkier Bailey Continental Wallet
I wanted a leather wallet with plenty of card slots that wasn't bulky, and this one does the trick. This is my 2nd Botkier purchase from Zappos and I love it: the hole-punch design gives it a nice kick. Minor suggestion: make sure the coin slot's pull tab is lying flat before you zip the purse closed, or it will jam when you try to open it.
- OneHipMama - customer
- from Northern California
- March 8, 2011