- Psychedelic splendor! The prismatic magnificence of this See by Chloe™ tote adds terrific proportions of delight to your day!
- Colorfully captivating tote made of PVC.
- Holds your wallet, sunglasses, personal technology, a bottle of water, a copy of your favorite magazine, and a portable kaleidoscope.
- Dual shoulder straps. Shoulder drop: 9" length.
- Patent leather trim.
- "SEE BY CHLOE" stamped on top of front zip pocket.
- Flat bottom.
- Drawstring closure.
- Snap-off abstract printed canvas lining.
- Dimensions: 22" wide x 5 1/2" deep x 23" high.
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Zip File Large Tote by See by Chloe. Sorry!
Interested in new See by Chloe products?
See By Chloe shoes offer charming and hip choices for the young and young at heart. With its fresh approach, See By Chloe shoes brings youthful elegance to each outfit. Unique details make each See By Chloe boot and pump incredibly special. See By Chloe remains loyal to its tradition of relaxed femininity. With a touch of playfulness, each style brings flirtatious fun to your wardrobe.
See By Chloe's opulent ready-to-wear collection combines edgy glamor with luxury, making each piece magnificent. From desirable dresses to spectacularly sweet blouses to captivating cardigans to irresistible skirts, See By Chloe was designed with the fabulously hip girl in mind.
Now every See By Chloe girl can lead her lifestyle with radiant independence. You'll always exude fun-loving enthusiasm with every stylish step you take. With See By Chloe's versatile shoe and apparel collection, there are no limits to how chic you can be.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
See by Chloe Zip File Large Tote
Amazing! This bag is just like it looks and is wonderful. I am so happy that I purchased it from Zappos because it got here way before I expected and they have great shipping and return policies. Who else would let you return something up to a year later, although that should rarely ever happen!
- Sherry - customer
- from Gainesville, Florida
- July 5, 2011