- Remarkably ruthless! Deviously delight your demeanor with the cunning couture of this Totally Turnlock Shifty shoulder bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs™!
- Made of soft, supple leather.
- Holds your wallet, sunglasses, personal technology, a bottle of water and a copy of your favorite book.
- Dual shoulder straps with an attachable crossbody strap. Shoulder drop: 6" length. Crossbody drop: 21" length.
- Gold-tone hardware and front turn lock accent.
- Flat bottom.
- Top zip closure keeps your personal items secure.
- Signature print interior lining with a back wall zip pocket and front wall multifunctional slip pockets.
- Dimensions: 13" maximum width x 6" deep x 10" high.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Totally Turnlock Shifty by Marc by Marc Jacobs. Sorry!
Interested in new Marc by Marc Jacobs products?
Native New Yorker Marc Jacobs began his design career in 1981 when he attended Parsons School of Design. On the evening that Marc Jacobs was showing his senior collection and receiving some of the school's highest honors, a fashion executive in the audience took immediate notice. The conversation that followed led to the creation of a partnership based on two very simple concepts: a love for fashion and a commitment to quality.
Two years later, Marc Jacobs ventured out and designed his first clothing collection bearing the Marc Jacobs label. In 1995, he launched his first full collection of men's ready-to-wear clothing. 2000 saw the launch of the first Marc Jacobs handbag collection.
In 2001, Marc Jacobs and his business partner, Robert Duffy, introduced their secondary collection, Marc by Marc Jacobs. It was established on the basis of providing a collection of comparatively affordable, edgy, and retro-inspired mass-market pieces. Since then, the collection has continued to grow exponentially to include Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes, Marc by Marc Jacobs handbags, Marc by Marc Jacobs jewelry, Marc by Marc Jacobs eyewear, Marc by Marc Jacobs hair accessories, and Marc by Marc Jacobs watches.
Each season, the Marc by Marc Jacobs collections are created with the aim of providing quality shoes, handbags, accessories, eyewear and watches with high fashion designs incorporating the signature quirkiness and unique sense of style that Marc by Marc Jacobs has come to be known for.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Shifty
This bag is so stylish and bigger than expected. I love the color and the style. I would use leather protector to keep it protected from harmful weather. The storage bag is great. I have a lot of designer bags and this is a great way to keep them looking fresh.
I'd also recommend: Rebecca Minkoff, Junior Drake, Hobo International
- Donna - customer
- from Baltimore, MD
- October 17, 2011
This is a great bag, functional and beautiful. The leather feels like butter, and it is very well crafted. No complaints with this purchase at all!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- July 27, 2011
I am so thankful that the price for this black turn lock was reduced! It is so chic, and classy. This is a gift for myself, having another child, lots of room for bottles, clothes, and a thin blanket. Love how it looks; not overdone!
I'd also recommend: cc skye, kate spade
- Gagaforpurses - customer
- from PA
- March 22, 2011
For the reviewer from Baltimore: My mom and I saw this bag last night and I am also short so I doubled the long handle by putting it through the loop once. It looks really cute and it was a perfect length:)
- 1 - customer
- December 5, 2010
Don\'t let the size fool you. This bag holds a lot of stuff. It is made of the softest leather and the chick pea color goes with almost everything.
- Sally W - customer
- from Prairieville, Louisiana
- September 19, 2010