- The casual-chic April Small Karen from Kate Spade® is made of nylon fabric with smooth leather trim.
- Holds your wallet, sunglasses, personal technology and a small cosmetic case.
- Dual handles. Handle drop: 6" length.
- Signature front logo patch.
- Flat bottom with feet to protect bag when set down.
- Top zip closure keeps your personal items secure.
- Patterned interior lining with multifunctional slip pockets and a back wall zip pocket.
- Dimensions: 12 1/2" maximum width x 6 1/4" deep x 8 1/4" high.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 6 1⁄4 in
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Small Karen by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Kate Spade New York Small Karen
Just right. Perfect size, not too big but not too small so the pattern is bold but not overpowering. The fabric is light and thick, the leather trim is a perfect accent in color (I got the Ochre bag). Loving this purse!
- Michelle - customer
- from Sunnyvale, California
- August 6, 2011
I bought this purse for my niece Karen. Tha bag had her name and it was also in Karen's favorite color, orange. My niece is someone I love very much and this was my way of showing her. She loved it.
I'd also recommend: Coach, Michael Kors
- Doris - customer
- from SF Bay Area, California
- March 9, 2011
My red purse with pink bits on it is nice. The size is not too big, not too small, just right (I'm at least 5'6). The handles can go over my shoulder, slips off sometimes, especially if wearing a jacket. I've gotten some compliments on it. This is the most expensive purse I've ever bought. I like the purse, love the red.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Gainesville, Fl
- March 5, 2011
Love it! I normally get leather bags but decided I liked this one so much I would try it. It is very light and easy for shopping. I really love it.
I'd also recommend: I love my Kate Spade pink nook cover. Love it!
- Marcia - customer
- from North Carolina
- November 8, 2010