- The stylish and durable 'Nylon Canvas Computer Field Bag II' from Jack Spade™ is sure to become an instant favorite.
- Made of nylon canvas.
- Holds your personal technology, a magazine and file folders.
- Single adjustable cross body strap. Cross body drop: 26" length.
- Front exterior zip pockets and rear exterior slip pocket.
- Top flap with a hook-and-loop closure.
- Interior lining with a zip pocket and multifunctional organizing pockets.
- Dimensions: 14 1/2" wide x 5 1/2" deep x 11 1/2" high.
- Bottom Width: 14 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 11 1⁄4 in
- Strap Length: 59 in
- Strap Drop: 26 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Nylon Canvas Computer Field Bag by Jack Spade. Sorry!
Interested in new Jack Spade products?
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Jack Spade Nylon Canvas Computer Field Bag
I love this bag. My only complaint is how sexually aggressive it makes any of-age female within about 25 yards. Christ women, my eyes are up here. The daily assault of ladies is my cross to bear now, but I guess it's my only complaint. Oh, that and it can only hold my laptop and maybe a sheet of loose leaf. So recap: Attempted sexual assault, fine; only holding the MacBook Pro and a stick of gum, could have used a heads up.
I'd also recommend: Puma, but I'm not their father.
- Nick T - customer
- from San Francisco, brah
- March 16, 2012
I have wanted one of these ever since I saw one. As a big fan of messenger bags (or European accessory bags) in general, I have been looking for an upscale, yet understated messenger bag for a while. My biggest hurdle was the price, but I finally got it and all was great once I got it...love it. Understated, classy, and the Velcro (which I thought I would hate) is really nice because there are no metal zippers jangling into one-another all the time.
- Lance J - customer
- from USA
- April 25, 2011
I bought this bag for my husband's birthday. He wanted a bag that he could use for work, but wasn't leather. It fits a 1.5 inch binder (or his 14 inch laptop) plus an umbrella no problem. It’s simple but stylish. We recommend it!
- Anonymous - customer
- October 15, 2011
I bought this for my boyfriend as a gift. It's very simple, but a great brand with great construction. He loves it! It can be dressed up or down so to speak, so it's very flexible.
- Stout - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- June 18, 2011
I love this bag. The quality of the materials used is superior. I bought the tank color bag and at first I was a little shocked by the green color but after using it for a while I'm convinced that Jack Spade made a great choice of colors here. The inside is lined with a bright orange lining that is a perfect compliment to the green tank color of the bag. The strap is the perfect width and feels very durable and comfortable. Also I am 6'5" and the bag fits my long torso perfectly.
I'd also recommend: Adidas Samba
- Eric C - customer
- from Logan, Utah
- March 1, 2011