- A drive through the Italian countryside isn't complete without these fantastic Persol® sunglasses!
- Chic, completely fold-able sunglasses reminiscent of brand's first fold-able style from the '60s.
- Acetate frames and arms.
- Crystal polarized lenses offer UVA/UVB protection with internal antiglare treatment.
- Brand name at upper right lens.
- Keyhole bridge.
- Integrated nose guards.
- Meflecto™ technology offers maximum comfort through flexible arm stems.
- Iconic Supreme Arrow metal hinges.
- Protective hardshell case included.
- Made in Italy.
- Temple Length: 140 mm
- Frame Width: 135 mm
- Weight: 1.6 oz
- Lens Height: 42 mm
- Lens Width: 54 mm
- Bridge: 21 mm
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the PO0714P - Polarized by Persol. Sorry!
Interested in new Persol products?
The irresistible appeal of timeless design and high quality make Persol sunglasses a veritable badge of distinction, confidently chosen by celebrities and artists alike.
Persol has become one of the most important brand names in the worldwide eyewear scene while maintaining its roots and loyalty to tradition and quality. Persol sunglasses are still made in their historical factory in Turin, Italy, with the same care and attention they have always received since day one.
Persol PO0714P - Polarized
I bought these as a Christmas gift for my fiance , all I can say is that I have never seen him giggle so much. He was so happy and then he went on to show me why he love Persol so much, the craftsmanship and quality of material it is amazing. Polarized it is definitely the way to go. I love them so much that I am starting my own search for a cool pair of my own before our honeymoon.
- M. C - customer
- from New York
- January 16, 2013