- Paul Smith Footwear Size Chart
- Stay on your high horse! Buck boredom and gallop into glory wearing the Paul Smith Men Only™ Wilkins Riding Boot!
- The Men Only collection is a reflection of the men's mainline collection and is convincingly Paul Smith, with meticulous detail, craftsmanship and authenticity conveyed in every shoe, brogue and boot.
- Smooth leather upper.
- Buckled strap around the bottom shaft.
- Side zipper closure.
- Asymmetrically cut top shaft.
- Flat heel.
- Leather lining.
- Leather outsole.
- Made in Italy.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 15 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US 8), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Men Only Wilkins Riding Boot by Paul Smith. Sorry!
Interested in new Paul Smith products?
Paul Smith shoes, clothing, sunglasses and swimwear are beautifully crafted with brilliant attention to detail. Paul Smith socks are an unexpected element of fun to any ensemble. Collections are primarily produced in England and Italy, while the fabrics used are mainly of Italian, French and British origin.
Paul Smith has an ability to anticipate and even spark off trends, not only in fashion, but in the wider context of popular culture. Paul Smith manages to transmit a genuine sense of humor and mischief mixed with his love of tradition and the classics. This is evident in the overall look of both Paul Smith shoes, Paul Smith women's clothing, Paul Smith Swimwear, and Paul Smith socks.
Paul Smith continues to be an integral part of the company; he is both designer and chairman. Paul Smith is continually involved in every aspect of the business and as a result, Paul Smith Limited retains a personal touch often lost in companies of a similar size.
Paul Smith Men Only Wilkins Riding Boot
Gorgeous boot but runs narrow and/or small. I'm a solid 9 and couldn't even get my foot in! Sending back, perhaps a sign I shouldn't be spending that much on a single pair of boots anyway! :)
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boston area
- November 5, 2013