- Paul Smith Footwear Size Chart
- Why would you want to be in anyone else's shoes? Step into your strong suit and play at the top of your game in the polished power of the Paul Smith™ Herbert Mens Only Brogue!
- Leather upper.
- Lace closure.
- Wingtip toe.
- Pinking and perforated detailing.
- Leather lining.
- Leather insole.
- Leather outsole.
- Reptile-embossed bottom.
- Made in Italy and Imported.
- The Men Only collection is a reflection of the men's mainline collection and is convincingly Paul Smith, with meticulous detail, craftsmanship and authenticity conveyed in every shoe, brogue and boot.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 38.5 (US 8.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Herbert Mens Only Brogue by Paul Smith. Sorry!
Interested in new Paul Smith products?
Paul Smith shoes, clothing, sunglasses and swimwear are beautifully crafted with brilliant attention to detail. Paul Smith socks are an unexpected element of fun to any ensemble. Collections are primarily produced in England and Italy, while the fabrics used are mainly of Italian, French and British origin.
Paul Smith has an ability to anticipate and even spark off trends, not only in fashion, but in the wider context of popular culture. Paul Smith manages to transmit a genuine sense of humor and mischief mixed with his love of tradition and the classics. This is evident in the overall look of both Paul Smith shoes, Paul Smith women's clothing, Paul Smith Swimwear, and Paul Smith socks.
Paul Smith continues to be an integral part of the company; he is both designer and chairman. Paul Smith is continually involved in every aspect of the business and as a result, Paul Smith Limited retains a personal touch often lost in companies of a similar size.
Paul Smith Herbert Mens Only Brogue
Beautiful shoes. I have a narrow foot but these are more than narrow. I am an 8 so I ordered the 38.5 they fit length wise but just too narrow.
I'd also recommend: Robert Clergie
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
- Naomi - customer
- from Santa Cruz
- April 17, 2013