- Please Note: This item is considered a hazardous material by the DOT due to the alcohol content, and any orders containing it will be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO). You may want to consider placing a separate order for this item, as it will cause your entire order to be shipped via ground shipping.
- Master the modern art of sophistication when you apply the signature scent of the Oscar de la Renta™ Esprit d'Oscar EDP Spray!
- Floral notes feature a primary blend of lemon, bergamot and jasmine.
- Glass spray bottle with translucent flower top.
- 3.3 fl. oz eau de parfum.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Capacity: 3.3 oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Esprit d' Oscar EDP Spray 3.3oz by Oscar de la Renta. Sorry!
Interested in new Oscar de la Renta products?
Oscar de la Renta launched his first scent, OSCAR, in 1977. He had always dreamed of creating a perfume that in one drop captured all the joyous sophistication of his fashions. With its iconic bottle and uniquely feminine scent, OSCAR continues to be a bestseller in over 70 countries.
Today, the Oscar de la Renta fragrance collection includes an alluring assortment of scents for both men and women. In addition to his elegant eau de toilettes and perfumes, Oscar de la Renta passionately produces an alluring assortment of soaps, body baths, dusting powders, deodorants and body lotions to nourish your skin with a beautiful bouquet of refined elegance.
Oscar de la Renta has a handsome heritage as one of the leading design houses in the world. The company has been inspired by great talent and continues to captivate admirers with the timeless beauty that is Oscar de la Renta.
Oscar de la Renta Esprit d' Oscar EDP Spray 3.3oz
Love this perfume. It's a floral without making you smell like a walking air-freshener. I find it works well day or evening and when I used to wear it to the office (homemaker now), I usually got a compliment or two on it. Spendy...but worth it. You won't be walking around smelling like you're sprayed down in your daughter's candy-sweet perfume if you give this one a try.
I'd also recommend: Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir
- Regan - customer
- from Marysville, WA
- May 6, 2013