- Make a superior statement! Adorn your wrist with the glamorous appeal of this Michael Kors™ timepiece.
- Silver-tone stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Fold-over clasp closure with push-button release.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Silver-tone dial face includes roman numeral hour markers and brand name.
- Dial ring features minute track.
- Glitzy crystals in a pavé setting at bezel.
- Integrated crown protection.
- Water resistant 10 ATM/100 meters.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 43 mm
- Case Width: 43 mm
- Case Depth: 11 mm
- Band Width: 7⁄8 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 9 in
- Weight: 5.74 oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MK5634 - Sport Camille Chronograph by Michael Kors. Sorry!
Interested in new Michael Kors products?
Currently, Michael Kors manufactures a wide range of items through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These labels focus primarily on men's and women's apparel, handbags, footwear, eyewear, watches, fragrance, and bedding.
Michael Kors MK5634 - Sport Camille Chronograph
This watch is absolutely beautiful in person, the pictures on the net do nothing for this watch. Whilst it has the diamond bezel which bling like hell, it is a very subtle bling, A for sure eye candy piece, I have collected over 15 of Michael Kors watches and am fascinated by each one. They are all different in style and are very collectible. I receive compliments on each of my watches. Add this show piece to your MK collection.
I'd also recommend: CHANEL, GUCCI, LV.
- Anonymous - customer
- from NAPA
- August 10, 2012
Right when I saw this watch I thought I have to have it! But it's so big and heavy I had my boyfriend try it on, it looks great on him! I'm just sad I need to find a new watch. Lol! JJ Boston, MA
I'd also recommend: GUESS,
- JENNINE - customer
- from HOLBROOK
- January 8, 2013
Stunning! Had to take a couple links out because it was way too big. Then it was perfect! Oversized but not ridiculous. I have a 7 to 7 1/4 inch wrist & the face size is large but certainly not overwhelming. Heavy, made well & quite a statement piece for sure.
- Tracy - customer
- from MD
- January 3, 2013
I love this watch! Its so classy and a little over the top and just how I like it. It is HUGE. And it's a little brighter silver than appears on my screen.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Florida
- August 16, 2012