- Please Note: This item is classified as a hazardous material and any orders containing it will need to be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship items with lithium or liquid batteries to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO). You may want to consider placing a separate order for this item. If you order this item please do not select Next Business Day shipping, as your order will be canceled.
- Watch Sizing Guide
- A great update to the classic gold watch, this Michael Kors Collection™ chain link watch adds effortless style.
- Rose gold-tone stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Jewelry clasp closure.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and a date display window.
- Rose gold dial includes arabic and index hour markers.
- Dial ring features split-second track.
- Water resistant 5 ATM/50 meters.
- Case Height: 38 mm
- Case Width: 38 mm
- Case Depth: 13 mm
- Band Width: 1 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 7 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 5.5 oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MK3247 - Runway Twist Chronograph by Michael Kors. Sorry!
Interested in new Michael Kors products?
Currently, Michael Kors manufactures a wide range of items through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These labels focus primarily on men's and women's apparel, handbags, footwear, eyewear, watches, fragrance, and bedding.
Michael Kors MK3247 - Runway Twist Chronograph
I fell in love with this watch as soon as I saw it! I had a bracelet watch a few years ago and missed it so much. It couldn't be repaired. I love how easy it was to adjust the links to make it smaller! What a treat!
Felt true to width
- Janice - customer
- from okla
- February 18, 2014
I fell in love with this watch as soon as I saw it, but sadly, after 2 weeks of wear, the rose gold is tarnishing & has black marks on the watch that won't come off. For the price, I would have expected better.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 14, 2014