- Michael Kors' signature fragrance is tuberose reinvented. Rich creamy florals enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense.
- Michael Kors is a fragrance that instantly feels right. Comfortable and luxurious. Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination of polite and traditional with exotic and sensual - expressing a sophistication and sensuality that is also warm and infinitely wearable.
- With notes of dewy freesia, tamarind, Chinese Osmanthus, incense, fresh tuberose, white wings peony, blue orris, arum lillies, cashmere woods, musk and vetiver Haiti.
- This shimmering luxury uniquely responds to skin, moisturizing the areas which need it most. Leaves skin feeling sexy and deliciously scented.
- Packaged in a simple and modern rectangular bottle that echoes the jet-set luxury that Michael Kors embodies.
- 5 fl oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Michael Kors A Fabulous Body Lotion by Michael Kors. Sorry!
Interested in new Michael Kors products?
Currently, Michael Kors manufactures a wide range of items through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These labels focus primarily on men's and women's apparel, handbags, footwear, eyewear, watches, fragrance, and bedding.
Michael Kors Michael Kors A Fabulous Body Lotion
This is my most delicious winter-time fragrance! I am at the beginning of the bottle, so I'm not having any problem with squirting it out. It arrived promptly and in good condition. Zappos was a very good business to deal with. I recommend them and this fragrance.
- Wylie - customer
- from Pittsburgh, Pa.
- June 26, 2011
Michael Kors Fabulous Body Lotion - I love the scent of Michael Kors. I do not like the packaging of the body lotion. It is hard to squeeze the lotion out as it gets lower in this container. I have to keep it turned upside down. You can't tell when it is gone because you can't see because of the coloring of the packaging of this item. I wish they would put it in a tube.
- Anonymous - customer
- from CA
- June 13, 2009