- Watch Sizing Guide
- Delight in the regal nature of this fabulous Michael Kors™ timepiece.
- Rose gold-tone stainless steel case and bracelet with tortoise-acetate inset.
- Fold-over clasp closure with push-button release.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Dial includes clear crystal hour markers.
- Dial ring features minute track.
- Rows of clear crystals in pavé setting at bezel.
- Water resistant 100 meters/330 feet.
- Case Height: 39 mm
- Case Width: 39 mm
- Case Depth: 12 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 3.5 oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Parker Watch MK5538 by Michael Kors Collection. Sorry!
Interested in new Michael Kors Collection products?
Currently, Michael Kors manufactures a wide range of items through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These labels focus primarily on men's and women's apparel, handbags, footwear, eyewear, watches, fragrance, and bedding.
Michael Kors Collection Parker Watch MK5538
Gorgeous watch. It's big,, as are most MIchaelsKors. Absolutely breathtakng in person . The rose gold and tortoise are stunning together.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Dale City, Virginia
- August 27, 2012
I loveee this watch! I like how it was cheaper than I found it in other places as well!
- Maya C - customer
- from Atlanta
- June 24, 2014
Beautiful watch, just as picture shows. Only problem is that it's a lot lighter than I thought it would be. Otherwise my wife loves it and buying it from Zappos gave me that piece of mind knowing that there will never be a problem if I don't like it. Thank you Zappos.
- Bryan - customer
- from Long Beach, California
- May 26, 2014
This watch is so much cuter in person, much bigger in person. Love it. Will not find this watch cheaper anywhere else. Love it.
- Jena - customer
- from chicago ill
- March 7, 2014