- Please Note: This item is classified as a hazardous material and any orders containing it will need to be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship items with lithium or liquid batteries to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO). You may want to consider placing a separate order for this item. If you order this item please do not select Next Business Day shipping, as your order will be canceled.
- Watch Sizing Guide
- Sleek and in charge, this Michael Kors™ watch is a true staple for every day.
- Gold-tone stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Fold-over clasp closure with push-button release.
- Luminous three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Dial face includes hour markers.
- Dial ring features sub-second track.
- Water resistant 100 meters/330 feet.
- Case Height: 45 mm
- Case Width: 45 mm
- Case Depth: 15 mm
- Band Width: 9⁄10 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 7 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 7 oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MK8077 - Runway Chronograph by Michael Kors Collection. Sorry!
Interested in new Michael Kors Collection products?
Currently, Michael Kors manufactures a wide range of items through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These labels focus primarily on men's and women's apparel, handbags, footwear, eyewear, watches, fragrance, and bedding.
Michael Kors Collection MK8077 - Runway Chronograph
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 15 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
I absolutely love this watch! I am a petite woman, but love the big face and statement that this watch makes. I had to have 6 links taken out, but it's still heavy. You get used to it after wearing it for a while. Also, I wish there was a little more contrast to the hands because sometimes they're hard to see. Also, they don't glow much so seeing the time in the dark is nearly impossible. Regardless, so pleased with this watch!Read more » « Show less January 27, 2011 by Maria C
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I suppose I'm one of the rare people who doesn't fancy this watch, but I guess my wrist is just entirely too small because this watch is HUGE. It's not all that hot (to me) once I saw it in person, but to each is own. Back on the hunt for a watch, sending this back for another lucky owner who'll really appreciate this.Read more » « Show less October 8, 2011 by Anonymous
I absolutely love this watch! I am a petite woman, but love the big face and statement that this watch makes. I had to have 6 links taken out, but it's still heavy. You get used to it after wearing it for a while. Also, I wish there was a little more contrast to the hands because sometimes they're hard to see. Also, they don't glow much so seeing the time in the dark is nearly impossible. Regardless, so pleased with this watch!
- Maria C - customer
- from New Hope, PA
- January 27, 2011
This is a gorgeous watch. I have received many compliments on it. The only thing is that the watch it's very large. My boyfriends watch is the same size. I actually love the size but just a heads up!
- Anonymous - customer
- from North Adams, MA
- April 4, 2012
I got it with utmost satisfaction. Before I placed order I'm not sure of the quality, whether it will be good condition or not. But this item is a very rare item. So, I decided to buy it from Zappos. My watch is the very best. It makes me so happy. Quick delivery and nice watch.
- Watjana T - customer
- from los Angeles
- February 4, 2012
I love this watch. It is not that big, as a matter of fact it is the perfect size for my (tiny) wrist.
- Hande B - customer
- from Austin tx
- August 25, 2011
This is a must have for collectors...the gold is very light in color so it's not flashy. I love this watch.
- Larry T - customer
- January 16, 2011