- Please Note: This item is classified as a hazardous material and any orders containing it will need to be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship items with lithium or liquid batteries to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO). You may want to consider placing a separate order for this item. If you order this item please do not select Next Business Day shipping, as your order will be canceled.
- Watch Sizing Guide
- Take delight in the regal manner of this captivating Michael Kors™ timepiece.
- Stainless steel case and bracelet with tortoise-acetate inset.
- Fold-over clasp closure with push-button release.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Dial includes roman numeral hour markers and brand name.
- Dial ring features minute track.
- Polished top ring.
- Integrated crown protection.
- Water resistant 5 ATM/50 meters.
- Case Height: 43 mm
- Case Width: 43 mm
- Case Depth: 13 mm
- Band Width: 7⁄8 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 9 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 4.96 oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MK5696 - Bradshaw Chronograph by Michael Kors Collection. Sorry!
Interested in new Michael Kors Collection products?
Currently, Michael Kors manufactures a wide range of items through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These labels focus primarily on men's and women's apparel, handbags, footwear, eyewear, watches, fragrance, and bedding.
Michael Kors Collection MK5696 - Bradshaw Chronograph
This watch is awesome! I purchased the gold/horn (MK5722). I have gotten several compliments on the watch! It is a little heavy and slides up and down my arm. I may get it resized but I kinda like how it moves around lol. Overall, this is a great buy and I will purchase other designs! I actually purchased this watch at Macy's because I wanted to see it it person and try it on.
- Anonymous - customer
- September 30, 2013