- Please Note: This item is classified as a hazardous material and any orders containing it will need to be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship items with lithium or liquid batteries to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO). You may want to consider placing a separate order for this item. If you order this item please do not select Next Business Day shipping, as your order will be canceled.
- Watch Sizing Guide
- From hot summer nights to cool winter days, this Michael Kors™ timepiece is the smart and elegant choice.
- Gold-tone stainless steel case and bracelet with tortoise-acetate inset.
- Fold-over clasp closure with push-button release.
- Luminous three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Guilloche dial includes crystal hour markers.
- Dial ring features minute track.
- Dazzling crystal pavé setting at bezel.
- Water resistant 10 ATM/100 meters.
- Case Height: 39 mm
- Case Width: 39 mm
- Case Depth: 12 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 3.44 oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MK5688 - Parker Chronograph by Michael Kors Collection. Sorry!
Interested in new Michael Kors Collection products?
Currently, Michael Kors manufactures a wide range of items through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These labels focus primarily on men's and women's apparel, handbags, footwear, eyewear, watches, fragrance, and bedding.
Michael Kors Collection MK5688 - Parker Chronograph
I like the style; the overall look of the watch is gratifying alone and goes great with whatever outfit I decide to wear...I wear this watch daily and refuse to take it off. Also, I find some watches pretty awkward to wear comfortably, not this one it provides a great amount of slack for my wrist. I have owned this watch for nearly a year of daily wear & tear and bumping around on my desk...Not a scratch on it. If you want a quality, dependable and fashionable watch, this is a must! I absolutely love it and would definitely recommend it to anyone considering it!
I'd also recommend: Fossil
- Carla T - customer
- from United States
- September 3, 2014
I absolutely love this watch! I get so many compliments from it. I really surprised myself when I bought this watch because I am not a watch fan but I never take this watch off. I am 20 years old but I have seen this watch on an older woman in her mid 40's and it looked great on her too! The watch is very versatile in regards to who can wear it and what you can wear it with. I dress it up and down and wear it to work in my scrubs! It was a very good investment. I gave it four stars for comfort because the watch is too big for my wrist and I need to take it to the jewelers and get a link or two removed; the watch slides half way down my forearm and I am not skinny. This is something to consider when you buy but I still love my watch.
- Vanessa S - customer
- from Chicago
- March 4, 2013
This watch is so glamour and classy and I have just note regarding the size and color, I thought when I decided to buy it that its big like the picture but actually the watch's size not exactly as on the pic its bit smaller and the color less lighter, the Gold-tone stainless steel case and bracelet look darker on the picture... otherwise its so beautiful and I love it so much!
- Amani - customer
- December 10, 2014