- Please Note: This item is classified as a hazardous material and any orders containing it will need to be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship items with lithium or liquid batteries to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO). You may want to consider placing a separate order for this item. If you order this item please do not select Next Business Day shipping, as your order will be canceled.
- Watch Sizing Guide
- Send signals of stunning magnificence when you wear this elegant Michael Kors™ timepiece.
- Gold-tone stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Gold-tone sunray dial includes roman numeral markers.
- Dial ring features minute track.
- Beveled top ring.
- Water resistant 10 ATM/100 meters.
- Case Height: 38 mm
- Case Width: 38 mm
- Case Depth: 13 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 7 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 5 oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MK5556 - Vintage Classic Lexington Chronograph by Michael Kors Collection. Sorry!
Interested in new Michael Kors Collection products?
Currently, Michael Kors manufactures a wide range of items through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These labels focus primarily on men's and women's apparel, handbags, footwear, eyewear, watches, fragrance, and bedding.
Michael Kors Collection MK5556 - Vintage Classic Lexington Chronograph
I ordered this watch and I absolutely love it. This watch was a little big and had to take a few links out and it fits perfectly. I get tons of compliments and plan to keep this as long as I can.
- Roshawn - customer
- from Northern California
- December 27, 2012
My intentions of the gold watch was to simply stack my bracelets, I love that look and needed a new gold watch for that. This watch is simple and perfect for stacking purposes. I have a small wrist and the band isn't too wide the actual clock fits within my wrist. I would recommend this for someone who needs a simple gold watch that is stylish and doesn't look cheap. It's the perfect shade of gold I thought it would be too light but it's not. The only problem was that I had to have it fitted to fit my small wrist. Other than that I would recommend this for an everyday gold watch. I've also ordered the silver one just to have.
- Mzzlee - customer
- from oakland,ca
- November 2, 2012