- Please Note: This item is classified as a hazardous material and any orders containing it will need to be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship items with lithium or liquid batteries to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO). You may want to consider placing a separate order for this item. If you order this item please do not select Next Business Day shipping, as your order will be canceled.
- Watch Sizing Guide
- Put your stunning style on display with this Michael Kors™ watch!
- Gold IP stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Fold-over clasp closure with push-button release.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Guilloche dial face features crystal hour markers and brand name.
- Crystal accents at bezel.
- Water resistant 10 ATM/100 meters.
- Case Height: 39 mm
- Case Width: 39 mm
- Case Depth: 11 mm
- Band Width: 7⁄10 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 4 oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MK5354 - Parker Chronograph by Michael Kors Collection. Sorry!
Interested in new Michael Kors Collection products?
Currently, Michael Kors manufactures a wide range of items through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These labels focus primarily on men's and women's apparel, handbags, footwear, eyewear, watches, fragrance, and bedding.
Michael Kors Collection MK5354 - Parker Chronograph
Absolutely beautiful! Classy and worth the price. Love!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Cedarburg, WI
- September 2, 2013
Stunning! Even better in person. Beautifully packaged too. Would make an amazing gift (this one is for me tee-hee.) I love Zappos!
- Anonymous - customer
- June 17, 2013
The finish began wearing off after two months of casual wear. After six months of continuous degradation, I took it back and was told that the warranty only covers the mechanics. The only remedy provided was a 1-800 number to send complaints to. This was a beautiful watch before the finish rapidly wore off. Very disappointed as I expected more from Michael Kors. Poor materials and lousy customer service. No more MK for me
- Kitts - customer
- from United States
- December 7, 2013