- This item will be shipped via UPS Ground Service. Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- Watch Sizing Guide
- Put your stunning style on display with this Michael Kors™ watch!
- Stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Fold-over clasp closure with push-button release.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Guilloche dial face features crystal hour markers and brand name.
- Crystal accents at bezel.
- Water resistant 10 ATM/100 meters.
- Case Height: 39 mm
- Case Width: 39 mm
- Case Depth: 11 mm
- Band Width: 7⁄10 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 4 oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MK5353 - Parker Chronograph by Michael Kors Collection. Sorry!
Interested in new Michael Kors Collection products?
Currently, Michael Kors manufactures a wide range of items through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These labels focus primarily on men's and women's apparel, handbags, footwear, eyewear, watches, fragrance, and bedding.
Michael Kors Collection MK5353 - Parker Chronograph
Amazing service and price point the best! Placed the order and the next day it was here! Awesome, highly recommend.
I'd also recommend: sam edelman, michael Kors
- Debra E - customer
- from Tampa, Fl
- January 28, 2012
I absolutely love this watch! Can be worn with anything and everything. Adds an instant touch of glam and sophistication to your outfit. Very happy!
- Myshka - customer
- from Brooklyn, ny
- January 28, 2012
This product was gorgeous! It is heavy and feels so expensive. I only returned it because my daughter said she really wanted the silver one. I really wanted to keep it for myself!
- Julie - customer
- from Watkinsville GA
- December 13, 2010
I am very satisfied with my MK watch from Zappos. I wouldn't trade it for nothing in the world. Great purchase and great customer service.
- Nakia T - customer
- from Baton Rouge, LA
- April 18, 2014
I absolutely love this watch. It's big but not overly large. It can be dressed up and casual days. I don't really use it for time,but more of an accessory but it's easy to read if I needed to!
- Stephanie - customer
- from Las Vegas
- February 2, 2014