- Please Note: This item is classified as a hazardous material and any orders containing it will need to be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship items with lithium or liquid batteries to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO). You may want to consider placing a separate order for this item. If you order this item please do not select Next Business Day shipping, as your order will be canceled.
- Watch Sizing Guide
- Increase your fashion visibility with the outstanding look of this Michael Kors™ timepiece.
- Stainless steel case with white polyurethane-wrapped links.
- Fold-over clasp with push-button closure.
- Luminous, three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Dial includes hour markers and brand name.
- Dial ring features split-second track.
- White PU ring at bezel.
- Case Height: 32 mm
- Case Width: 32 mm
- Case Depth: 14 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 in
- Weight: 4 oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MK5145 - Runway Chronograph by Michael Kors Collection. Sorry!
Interested in new Michael Kors Collection products?
Currently, Michael Kors manufactures a wide range of items through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These labels focus primarily on men's and women's apparel, handbags, footwear, eyewear, watches, fragrance, and bedding.
Michael Kors Collection MK5145 - Runway Chronograph
Very nice watch. Love the white with the gold! It's perfect with bright summer clothes! I get a lot of compliments! About the band...I have had it for almost a year now and never had a problem! Only cleaned the band once from normal wear, I used a diluted mix of rubbing alcohol and warm water. It worked great!
- JGefell8 - customer
- January 19, 2012
Really nice watch, gotten lots of complements. I don't know if the band is going to get dirty yet but they can clean it up at most jewelry stores.
I'd also recommend: Marc Jacobs
- Trish - customer
- from Canada
- March 15, 2012
I love this watch, but there is one problem. The band gets dirty and you can't clean it. I have tried every cleaner and nothing works. I contacted the company, and they offered to sell me another identical one for $10, but then would have to pay for it to be put on. I would still have the same issue. My advice, get the ceramic one.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Colorado
- February 3, 2011
Had this watch for a year now and wear the thing everyday. Love it and get lots of compliments. Matches with virtually everything and looks great, dressing up or dressing down. I actually saw the same exact watch for sale at Macys but more which I found interesting. As far as functionality, its great! No battery involved (only body movement), which if you're anything like me, your watch turns into a bracelet once the battery dies. And as far as cleaning goes, its water proof! Take a shower or go swimming with it and it virtually cleans itself. A few of the rubber links are deteriorating but not noticeably and again, I wear the watch everyday... It's going to get some wear and tear.
- Alli - customer
- from miami beach, FL
- April 5, 2013
I got this watch 2 years ago, have gone through the extra links, now the rubber covering the band is just deteriorating. Very disappointing as it's a lovely watch, feels great to wear, and garners lots of compliments. Please step up Michael Kors and provide spare links for sale!
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Francisco
- October 3, 2012