- Please Note: This item is classified as a hazardous material and any orders containing it will need to be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship items with lithium or liquid batteries to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO). You may want to consider placing a separate order for this item. If you order this item please do not select Next Business Day shipping, as your order will be canceled.
- Watch Sizing Guide
- This sleek and chic Michael Kors™ chronograph timepiece boasts classic and timeless design.
- Stainless steel case and bracelet with folding push-button clasp.
- Three-hand analog quartz movement with three multifunction sub-dials and a date display window.
- Water resistant 10 ATM/100 meters.
Face 34mm W x 34mm H
Face Depth 14mm
Band width: 20mm
Band circumference: 8 inches
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MK5055 - Runway Chronograph by Michael Kors Collection. Sorry!
Interested in new Michael Kors Collection products?
Currently, Michael Kors manufactures a wide range of items through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These labels focus primarily on men's and women's apparel, handbags, footwear, eyewear, watches, fragrance, and bedding.
Michael Kors Collection MK5055 - Runway Chronograph
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 25 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
Still going strong... I've been the proud owner of this watch for over 2.5 years. I wear it every single day and it still looks brand new (to the person who said the gold rubbed off after 5 hours, I find that incredibly hard to believe). I haven’t even replaced the battery yet. Bravo to Mr. Kors for creating this amazing watch!Read more » « Show less October 17, 2011 by Michelle
Still going strong... I've been the proud owner of this watch for over 2.5 years. I wear it every single day and it still looks brand new (to the person who said the gold rubbed off after 5 hours, I find that incredibly hard to believe). I haven’t even replaced the battery yet. Bravo to Mr. Kors for creating this amazing watch!
- Michelle - customer
- October 17, 2011
Classic stunner. Gold is true to color. Had to have links removed so a local watch store helped with this. Any store that did not sell MK wouldn't touch it. Heavy on the wrist but you get used to the feel. You'll get so many compliments and beautiful watch envy from friends and strangers. Loved it so much I bought the same model in silver.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Kent, VA
- October 10, 2011
Absolutely in love with this watch...and Zappos! Ordered it Tuesday afternoon and it showed up on my doorstep the next morning...amazing! I've gotten tons of compliments on it even in the short time that I've had this. Gorgeous color and just overall stylish watch...perfect if you're going for the 'oversized' look.
I'd also recommend: Marc Jacobs
- Monica F - customer
- from Orlando, FL
- July 29, 2011
Looks far more expensive than cost. The band is a combination of polished and brushed gold. I hesitated on buying this watch because I have a small wrist but I love the over sized face. I have received many compliments! The only down side is that I had to take to a jeweler to have links removed from the band.
- Connie W - customer
- from Small Town, Texas
- July 18, 2011
Love this watch! I've had it for about 5 months now and I catch people looking at it all the time. I priced a lot of men's style watches like this and this is by far the best value...as one other reviewer said, it resembles my husband's Rolex.
- B.J. A - customer
- from Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- May 19, 2011