- Watch Sizing Guide
- An all-time classic, this Michael Kors™ watch is an outstanding representation of your personality.
- Polished stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Fold-over clasp closure with push-button release.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Mother-of-pearl dial with crystal hour markers.
- Dial ring features a split-second track.
- Knurled bezel.
- Water resistant 10 ATM/100 meters.
- Case Height: 32 mm
- Case Width: 32 mm
- Case Depth: 12 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 7 in
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MK5020 - Ladies Chronograph by Michael Kors Collection. Sorry!
Interested in new Michael Kors Collection products?
Currently, Michael Kors manufactures a wide range of items through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These labels focus primarily on men's and women's apparel, handbags, footwear, eyewear, watches, fragrance, and bedding.
Michael Kors Collection MK5020 - Ladies Chronograph
I love this watch! I just purchased the watch this week and received it today. I have already gotten so many complements! The picture here does not do this watch any justice but wait until you see it. It's gorgeous! It's a nice size and fit for my small wrist, which is very tiny; however the watch does come with extra links. The watch is so elegant it looks as if it cost a lot more than the listed price. The face of the watch is a little on the heavy side which I do like and the rhinestones give it just enough bling to enhance its beauty. Yes, I would recommend this item.
I'd also recommend: MARC JACOBS
- YSMITH - customer
- from HOUSTON, TEXAS
- February 17, 2012
Love this watch! Very comfortable and stylish. It's a good mix between a boyfriend style and a ladies watch. Just big enough. I've had a lot of compliments on it already. Highly recommend.
- Leiapol - customer
- from Denver
- April 15, 2013
I am so angry because I've received another watch that have been ordered! The watch by another brand! not by Michael Kors, but by Marc Jacobs with cracks on the glass!
I'd also recommend: No
- Olena G - customer
- from Ukraine
- February 27, 2014