- Please Note: This item is classified as a hazardous material and any orders containing it will need to be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship items with lithium or liquid batteries to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO). You may want to consider placing a separate order for this item. If you order this item please do not select Next Business Day shipping, as your order will be canceled.
- Watch Sizing Guide
- A great update to a classic look, this Michael Kors™ chain link watch adds effortless style to any ensemble.
- Stainless steel case with shiny gold-tone metal and tortoise acrylic links.
- Jewelry clasp closure.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and a date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Dial face includes arabic and index hour markers and brand name.
- Dial ring features split-second track.
- Water resistant 5 ATM/50 meters.
- Case Height: 37 mm
- Case Width: 37 mm
- Case Depth: 13 mm
- Band Width: 1 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 9 in
- Weight: 5 oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MK4222 Chain Watch by Michael Kors Collection. Sorry!
Interested in new Michael Kors Collection products?
Currently, Michael Kors manufactures a wide range of items through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These labels focus primarily on men's and women's apparel, handbags, footwear, eyewear, watches, fragrance, and bedding.
Michael Kors Collection MK4222 Chain Watch
I bought this watch in the solid gold after much contemplation. I shopped watches for over a month trying to decide what I was looking for. I have loved this watch since the minute I opened it!! At first I wondered if I could handle it, since it is a bit heavy, but now I could not see myself wearing anything smaller. I get so many compliments on my watch and it is a true statement piece, especially in my pretty basic, professional wardrobe. I am very minimalistic with all my other jewelry, and in my overall fashion but this watch is amazing! I would buy it again, and I just may since I love the tortoise/gold too!
I'd also recommend: Kate Spade, UGG, Cole Hahn, Frye, Kenneth Cole Reaction
- Amanda - customer
- from Wyoming
- June 10, 2013
This is a beautiful watch but only two links can be removed, so it fits loose on my small wrist and constantly slides. In addition, it is so heavy that I'm not sure I'm going to be able to wear it for long periods of time without suffering some skin abrasion. Unfortunately, I did not buy the watch from Zappos and cannot return it to the original owner who sold it on ebay. My loss!
I'd also recommend: Not sure....
- Judith U - customer
- from Golden, Colorado
- March 25, 2013