- Please Note: This item is classified as a hazardous material and any orders containing it will need to be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship items with lithium or liquid batteries to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO). You may want to consider placing a separate order for this item. If you order this item please do not select Next Business Day shipping, as your order will be canceled.
- Watch Sizing Guide
- Contemporary and classic, this Marc by Marc Jacobs™ timepiece is an outstanding accessory for your ensemble!
- Stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Fold-over clasp closure with push-button release.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement.
- Dial includes crystal hour markers, three sub-dials and a date display window.
- Engraved brand name on top ring.
- Water resistant 50 meters/165 feet.
- Case Height: 40 mm
- Case Width: 40 mm
- Case Depth: 12 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 5 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MBM3101- Blade Chronograph by Marc by Marc Jacobs. Sorry!
Interested in new Marc by Marc Jacobs products?
Native New Yorker Marc Jacobs began his design career in 1981 when he attended Parsons School of Design. On the evening that Marc Jacobs was showing his senior collection and receiving some of the school's highest honors, a fashion executive in the audience took immediate notice. The conversation that followed led to the creation of a partnership based on two very simple concepts: a love for fashion and a commitment to quality.
Two years later, Marc Jacobs ventured out and designed his first clothing collection bearing the Marc Jacobs label. In 1995, he launched his first full collection of men's ready-to-wear clothing. 2000 saw the launch of the first Marc Jacobs handbag collection.
In 2001, Marc Jacobs and his business partner, Robert Duffy, introduced their secondary collection, Marc by Marc Jacobs. It was established on the basis of providing a collection of comparatively affordable, edgy, and retro-inspired mass-market pieces. Since then, the collection has continued to grow exponentially to include Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes, Marc by Marc Jacobs handbags, Marc by Marc Jacobs jewelry, Marc by Marc Jacobs eyewear, Marc by Marc Jacobs hair accessories, and Marc by Marc Jacobs watches.
Each season, the Marc by Marc Jacobs collections are created with the aim of providing quality shoes, handbags, accessories, eyewear and watches with high fashion designs incorporating the signature quirkiness and unique sense of style that Marc by Marc Jacobs has come to be known for.
Marc by Marc Jacobs MBM3101- Blade Chronograph
Very pleased with the gold color - doesn't look cheap! Comfortable to wear, although I do sometimes find it difficult to see the time clearly as the face and hands are similar colors.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Minnesota
- May 23, 2012
I love this watch! I love the look and it is very durable and I love the larger face!
- Anonymous - customer
- June 26, 2012
I bought this watch because I needed a nice gold watch. I love it, I had to get it sized because I have a small wrist. It fits perfectly now, it's very comfortable. I love Marc Jacobs jewelry. It is definitely worth every penny.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Tiffany - customer
- from Texas
- May 14, 2015
I bought this watch for my mother for her birthday. At first I was worried because some things you just have to see in person but I was so amazed at how beautiful the watch is in person! It looks exactly as in the picture! The size of the watch is perfect for her; not too big but not a small watch either. I am so beyond satisfied with this Marc by Marc Jacobs watch and the great services provided by zappos and thanks to how easy they make returns it lets you buy with confidence if it doesn't end up working out!
- Felix - customer
- from chicago
- December 12, 2012
This watch is gorgeous. Its much more awesome in person than in the picture. I have received tons of compliments on it. Its very light compared to my other watches which I love.
I'd also recommend: Michael Kors
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- November 2, 2012