- Please Note: This item is classified as a hazardous material and any orders containing it will need to be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship items with lithium or liquid batteries to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO). You may want to consider placing a separate order for this item. If you order this item please do not select Next Business Day shipping, as your order will be canceled.
- Watch Sizing Guide
- Be a prime example of chic simplicity when you wear the sleek Marc by Marc Jacobs™ Amy watch.
- Stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Fold-over clasp closure.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement.
- Dial face includes numerical and crystal dot hour markers.
- Brand name etched on top ring.
- Water resistant 3ATM/30 meters.
- Case Height: 36 mm
- Case Width: 36 mm
- Case Depth: 11 mm
- Band Width: 7⁄10 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 5 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MBM3056 - Amy by Marc by Marc Jacobs. Sorry!
Interested in new Marc by Marc Jacobs products?
Native New Yorker Marc Jacobs began his design career in 1981 when he attended Parsons School of Design. On the evening that Marc Jacobs was showing his senior collection and receiving some of the school's highest honors, a fashion executive in the audience took immediate notice. The conversation that followed led to the creation of a partnership based on two very simple concepts: a love for fashion and a commitment to quality.
Two years later, Marc Jacobs ventured out and designed his first clothing collection bearing the Marc Jacobs label. In 1995, he launched his first full collection of men's ready-to-wear clothing. 2000 saw the launch of the first Marc Jacobs handbag collection.
In 2001, Marc Jacobs and his business partner, Robert Duffy, introduced their secondary collection, Marc by Marc Jacobs. It was established on the basis of providing a collection of comparatively affordable, edgy, and retro-inspired mass-market pieces. Since then, the collection has continued to grow exponentially to include Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes, Marc by Marc Jacobs handbags, Marc by Marc Jacobs jewelry, Marc by Marc Jacobs eyewear, Marc by Marc Jacobs hair accessories, and Marc by Marc Jacobs watches.
Each season, the Marc by Marc Jacobs collections are created with the aim of providing quality shoes, handbags, accessories, eyewear and watches with high fashion designs incorporating the signature quirkiness and unique sense of style that Marc by Marc Jacobs has come to be known for.
Marc by Marc Jacobs MBM3056 - Amy
I bought this watch and I absolutely love it! I have a small wrist and this is a perfect fit. The actual watch is able to slide on the band but there is no slipping when it is on. It's very stylish and sophisticated without being over the top.
- Q - customer
- from NY
- July 25, 2010
Gorgeous watch! Looks very classy. Get compliments every time I wear it. I typically don't wear gold, but love love this! I have small wrists and had to remove two links, but expected this.
I'd also recommend: Hudson, Gstar, Nike, Steve Madden
- Anonymous - customer
- from Denver
- October 8, 2013
Overall I'm in love with this watch! I wear it everyday and goes well with casual or dressy attire. My only complaint was that when I first got it, it was heavier than I had anticipated. After about 3 days I was used to the weight and now it doesn't even phase me. Honestly, I love this watch!! My friend has the gold and it's very pretty as well.
I'd also recommend: Anne Klein Watches or Michael Kohrs
- Rachel F - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- November 19, 2012