- Please Note: This item is classified as a hazardous material and any orders containing it will need to be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship items with lithium or liquid batteries to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO). You may want to consider placing a separate order for this item. If you order this item please do not select Next Business Day shipping, as your order will be canceled.
- Watch Sizing Guide
- Pamper your wrist with the striking color and classic style of this Marc by Marc Jacobs™ timepiece.
- Gold-tone stainless steel case and textured black leather strap.
- Adjustable buckle closure.
- Two-hand analog display with quartz movement and one sub-dial.
- Black dial face with arabic and index hour markers.
- Water resistant 5 ATM/50 meters.
- Case Height: 36 1⁄2 mm
- Case Width: 36 1⁄2 mm
- Case Depth: 8 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 9 in
- Weight: 1 oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MBM1269 - Baker by Marc by Marc Jacobs. Sorry!
Interested in new Marc by Marc Jacobs products?
Native New Yorker Marc Jacobs began his design career in 1981 when he attended Parsons School of Design. On the evening that Marc Jacobs was showing his senior collection and receiving some of the school's highest honors, a fashion executive in the audience took immediate notice. The conversation that followed led to the creation of a partnership based on two very simple concepts: a love for fashion and a commitment to quality.
Two years later, Marc Jacobs ventured out and designed his first clothing collection bearing the Marc Jacobs label. In 1995, he launched his first full collection of men's ready-to-wear clothing. 2000 saw the launch of the first Marc Jacobs handbag collection.
In 2001, Marc Jacobs and his business partner, Robert Duffy, introduced their secondary collection, Marc by Marc Jacobs. It was established on the basis of providing a collection of comparatively affordable, edgy, and retro-inspired mass-market pieces. Since then, the collection has continued to grow exponentially to include Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes, Marc by Marc Jacobs handbags, Marc by Marc Jacobs jewelry, Marc by Marc Jacobs eyewear, Marc by Marc Jacobs hair accessories, and Marc by Marc Jacobs watches.
Each season, the Marc by Marc Jacobs collections are created with the aim of providing quality shoes, handbags, accessories, eyewear and watches with high fashion designs incorporating the signature quirkiness and unique sense of style that Marc by Marc Jacobs has come to be known for.
Marc by Marc Jacobs MBM1269 - Baker
I am in love with this watch! It is exactly what I was expecting and looking for. It's sophisticated, polish and looks great with almost any outfit.
I'd also recommend: Coach, Kate Spade
- Kwright - customer
- from New York, NY
- March 30, 2015
I purchase this watch for my niece for Christmas - she absolutely loves it. It met her expectations and she has been wearing it every day since she opened it.
- Kim C - customer
- from San Jose, CA
- January 6, 2015