- Betrayed by her best friend, she set out to extract the sweetest kind of revenge. Dressed to kill and carrying the inconceivably gorgeous Marc by Marc Jacobs™ Classic Q Karlie, she arrived at the posh downtown club she knew her former gal-pal would be at. Looking so fab, she stole everyone's attention away from the harlot, leaving her looking cheap like yesterday's news.
- Convertible clutch made of pebbled leather.
- Holds your wallet, keys and a smart phone.
- Brand name hardware plaque at front.
- Pleated bottom.
- Front flap with a magnetic-snap closure.
- Signature print interior lining with credit card slots and center divider.
- Bottom Width: 9 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 2 in
- Height: 5 1⁄4 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 47 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 22 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Classic Q Karlie by Marc by Marc Jacobs. Sorry!
Interested in new Marc by Marc Jacobs products?
Native New Yorker Marc Jacobs began his design career in 1981 when he attended Parsons School of Design. On the evening that Marc Jacobs was showing his senior collection and receiving some of the school's highest honors, a fashion executive in the audience took immediate notice. The conversation that followed led to the creation of a partnership based on two very simple concepts: a love for fashion and a commitment to quality.
Two years later, Marc Jacobs ventured out and designed his first clothing collection bearing the Marc Jacobs label. In 1995, he launched his first full collection of men's ready-to-wear clothing. 2000 saw the launch of the first Marc Jacobs handbag collection.
In 2001, Marc Jacobs and his business partner, Robert Duffy, introduced their secondary collection, Marc by Marc Jacobs. It was established on the basis of providing a collection of comparatively affordable, edgy, and retro-inspired mass-market pieces. Since then, the collection has continued to grow exponentially to include Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes, Marc by Marc Jacobs handbags, Marc by Marc Jacobs jewelry, Marc by Marc Jacobs eyewear, Marc by Marc Jacobs hair accessories, and Marc by Marc Jacobs watches.
Each season, the Marc by Marc Jacobs collections are created with the aim of providing quality shoes, handbags, accessories, eyewear and watches with high fashion designs incorporating the signature quirkiness and unique sense of style that Marc by Marc Jacobs has come to be known for.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Karlie
I bought this bag in the minty color to wear to a special occasion (baby christening); it's a very nice, stylish and elegant bag. I believe the color adds to the elegance as well. I thought of buying the Classic Q Percy over this one because it's cheaper, but the style that the chain on this bag adds is exactly what's needed to make it so versatile (dress up and down). Love it!
I'd also recommend: Michael Kors, Tory Burch
- Orlene K - customer
- from United States
- March 27, 2014