- Alter perceptions of your fashion reality by adding the gorgeous fun of the Kooba™ Jane into your look.
- Made of leather.
- Holds your wallet, keys, sunglasses, lip gloss, smartphone and a small cosmetics case.
- For the tech savvy individual, the Jane offers a great fit for a touchscreen tablet like the iPad®.
- Flat top handle and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Strap accents at front.
- Silver-tone hardware.
- Brand name at side.
- Flat bottom.
- Top flap with magnetic snap closure.
- Spacious interior with lining features a back-wall zip pocket and front-wall slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 11 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 43 in
- Strap Drop: 19 in
- Handle Length: 10 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Jane by Kooba. Sorry!
Interested in new Kooba products?
Armed only with passion, they set about creating a collection of bags for themselves and their friends. Being avid vintage shoppers, the team focused on the things that spoke to them: attention to detail, original styles and distinctive textures. This allows for the individual -- not the accessory -- to make the statement.
With a full line of satchels, shoulder bags, totes, hobos and more, all crafted with a sense of both function and luxury, there is a personality to each style that definitely speaks to every individual.
Stand apart. Love the difference.
This is a beautiful and well-designed purse! I love the outside pocket on the back (for receipts or phone), and the inside has just the right amount of pockets. It's larger than my other purses, but now I need my glasses & iPad to fit in a purse. If it were super-structured, it would feel clunky & big; but it's a little slouchy, yet still stays upright when I put it on a desk or table. It is also just distressed eniough that scratches & minor stains won't stand out. I've put my "practical" black Coach purse in the closet for now.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boston area
- July 25, 2013