- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Add the glamour and prestige of the Kooba™ Gary crossbody to your arsenal of allure.
- Made of leather.
- Top zip closure.
- Adjustable crossbody strap.
- Brand name hardware plaque at back.
- Flat base provides slouchy structure.
- Custom woven interior lining.
- Interior features a back-wall zip pocket and front-wall multifunctional slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 9 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 3 1⁄2 in
- Height: 8 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 46 in
- Strap Drop: 23 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Gary by Kooba. Sorry!
Interested in new Kooba products?
Armed only with passion, they set about creating a collection of bags for themselves and their friends. Being avid vintage shoppers, the team focused on the things that spoke to them: attention to detail, original styles and distinctive textures. This allows for the individual -- not the accessory -- to make the statement.
With a full line of satchels, shoulder bags, totes, hobos and more, all crafted with a sense of both function and luxury, there is a personality to each style that definitely speaks to every individual.
Stand apart. Love the difference.
This bag is a great small/medium size. I need a larger bag for my day to day essentials, so this is for those times when I want to carry a smaller bag (although it is roomy enough for a small wallet, iPhone, two cases for glasses and some cosmetics). I initially ordered the ginger color, which was a little too orange for me, and re-ordered the black, which worked perfect. Would definitely recommend.
I'd also recommend: Clarks, Cole Haan, Sofft
- Anonymous - customer
- from Oakland Twp, MI
- February 2, 2014
Finally, the perfect crossbody bag...not too big, not too small. Love the pouch in front for easy access to phone and glasses, no zipper problems with mine. Quality leather...soft and supple. Purchased the navy, nice neutral color for a change. Can't wait for spring colors to purchase another! Highly recommend!
- Diane - customer
- from Florida gulfcoast
- December 23, 2013
This bags zipper works very hard and you have to work it to get it passed the center of the bag. For the cost it should work liked it was greased with butter. I feel it will not hold up.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Virginia
- September 16, 2013