- Ambition is something to be admired. Reward yourself by adding this classic and sophisticated Kate Spade New York® bag to your collection!
- Nylon tote.
- Magnetic snap closure.
- Dual rolled handles.
- Decorative bow with brand name hardware.
- Flat base to provide upright structure.
- Polyester lining.
- Interior features a zip pocket and 2 multifunctional slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 4 3⁄4 in
- Height: 10 in
- Strap Length: 18 in
- Strap Drop: 7 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Veranda Place Nylon Small Evie by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
Kate Spade New York Veranda Place Nylon Small Evie
Gorgeous, sprint handbag! I am thrilled about this purchase, as it will be the perfect addition to my spring/summer closet. It is light, colorful, roomy, and beautifully handcrafted! You will love it!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Potomac, MD
- March 21, 2014