- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Transition beautifully from the workplace to the cocktail party with the wonderful wrist candy appeal of the Kate Spade New York™ Tiny Metro.
- Gold-plated metal case with a vachetta leather strap.
- Adjustable buckle closure.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement.
- Mother of pearl dial includes index hour markers and iconic spade logo.
- Water resistant 3 ATM/30 meters.
- Presentation box included.
- Case Height: 20 mm
- Case Width: 20 mm
- Case Depth: 7 mm
- Band Width: 1⁄2 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 3 in
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tiny Metro - 1YRU0372 by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
Kate Spade New York Tiny Metro - 1YRU0372
I love this watch! I have been looking for a smaller faced watch and this little beauty has exceeded all my expectations with style and structure. The leather like with many kinds needs to get broke in (it sits a little higher since the leather isn't broke in yet at the first time of wearing it) but is very pretty! This will be my go to watch for many years to come!
I'd also recommend: COACH, Dooney & Bourke
- Amanda - customer
- from Sauk Rapids, MN
- December 17, 2014
Beautiful watch. I have a very small wrist so I needed a smaller watch even though the like the large face styles, they look ridiculous on me. I wanted something that would go with everything day to day from casual to dressier. This was a little smaller than I anticipated, but beautiful nonetheless.
Felt true to size
- Jessica G - customer
- from Prior Lake, MN
- January 17, 2015