- With a predilection for passion, complementary eyeliner, deliciously contrasting eyeshadow and sleek eyebrows, your gaze could stop legions of men cold in their tracks.
- Durable cover made of resin.
- Compatible for use with the iPhone® 5 smartphone.
- Direct access to all device features.
- Lenticular print with winking eye on exterior.
- "Live colorfully" slogan with brand name and logo stamped on black interior.
- Depth: 3⁄8 in
- Height: 5 in
- Weight: 0.62 oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lenticular Case for iPhone® 5 by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
Kate Spade New York Lenticular Case for iPhone® 5
It's very cute and fun! I get lots of complements. (Though one person did tell me they thought it was creepy.) I love it. I switch my cases around as my mood changes. It can scratch so be careful where you put it in a pocket or purse.
- Rebekah - customer
- from From north or south depending on the seasons...
- April 11, 2013
This case breaks very easily if you attempt to remove it from the phone. Also the Kate spade logo wore off after about a month of using the case. This case is great if you are looking for a conversation piece. However, if your are looking for a protective cover move on. Not worth the money.
Felt true to size
- Anonymous - customer
- June 6, 2013