- Exceed all geometric expectations! Align your aspirations with the outstanding Kate Spade New York™ Grove Court Maise.
- Made of pebble-embossed cowhide.
- Top-zip closure with zipper pull.
- Flat top handles and a removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Brand name leather plaque at front.
- Protective hardware feet at bottom.
- Custom woven spade and circle lined interior.
- Interior features a back-wall zip pocket and front-wall multifunctional pockets.
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 9 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 60 in
- Strap Drop: 30 in
- Handle Length: 14 in
- Handle Drop: 7 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Grove Court Maise by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Kate Spade New York Grove Court Maise
Absolutely love this bag! It's such a classic bag. It's the perfect size, just big enough to fit my iPad, but not huge.
I'd also recommend: Lilly Pulitzer, Tory Burch
- Caroline - customer
- from Nashville
- January 3, 2013
I was so excited to receive this but the color was hot pink. I was expecting it to be sort or orange-red but was disappointed. Returning for a more neutral color that will last for multiple seasons. Seems like a good size/quality but need to see what the other color looks like before making a final decision.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Atlanta, GA
- July 9, 2014