- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Kate Spade New York™ Gramercy makes your style as effortless as a walk in the park.
- Gold-plated metal case and bracelet.
- Deployment clasp closure.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement.
- Mother-of-pearl dial includes hour markers and brand name.
- Water resistant 3 ATM/30 meters.
- Presentation box included.
- Case Height: 34 mm
- Case Width: 34 mm
- Case Depth: 7 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 3 oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Gramercy - 1YRU0002 by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
Kate Spade New York Gramercy - 1YRU0002
Love this watch! It is my everyday watch and I get numerous compliments on it. Stunning yet classic.
I'd also recommend: Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs
- Holly B - customer
- from Bel Air, MD
- May 26, 2013
The watch is just plain adorable. I've been looking all over for a versatile and classy watch that isn't covered in unnecessary embellishments. I was torn between the gold and rose gold, but ended up getting gold after seeing them both in person. Pros: Great style, lightweight Cons: Closure doesn't always stay put and the sizing of the watch with links removed was never a perfect fit. Removing 3 was too loose, 4 was a little tighter than I would like. Overall very happy with my purchase and would recommend it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Dallas, TX
- February 18, 2013