- Resolve to make your ensemble even more regal with the fab look of the Kate Spade New York™ Cobble Hill Carson.
- Made of soft pebbled cowhide.
- Fold-over flap with magnetic closure.
- Removable and adjustable crossbody strap.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Brand name stamped at front with spade hardware.
- Flat base to provide upright structure.
- Custom woven Bookstripe interior lining.
- Interior features a back-wall zip pocket and front-wall slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 13 1⁄4 in
- Depth: 2 in
- Height: 8 1⁄4 in
- Strap Length: 45 in
- Strap Drop: 21 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cobble Hill Carson by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
Kate Spade New York Cobble Hill Carson
This bag is great. It holds enough for me, even a Kindle in a case, and feels light and comfortable. It's very secure since the zippered section leads all the way down to the bottom and is separate from the main area. That was important to me since I'll be taking this bag to some heavy pickpocketing areas this summer. My friend has had this bag for a year and I always admired it. By the time I decided to buy it Kate Spade had discontinued it (they located one left in Honolulu) so I was relieved that Zappos still carried it.
- Lorraine S - customer
- from Long Island NY
- May 19, 2015