- The handsomely edgy Wing Duffle is made of nylon with soft leather trim.
- Holds your personal technology, books and file folders.
- Dual handles with an attachable and adjustable crossbody strap. Handle drop: 5" in length. Crossbody drop: 24" in length.
- Front exterior zip pocket.
- Flat bottom with feet to protect bag when set down.
- Top zip closure.
- Interior lining with a back wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pockets.
- Dimensions: 27" maximum width x 9" deep x 16" high.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wing Duffle by Jack Spade. Sorry!
Interested in new Jack Spade products?
In 2009, Jack Spade bags and wallets built on their reputation for quality and function by adding Jack Spade clothing to its arsenal. Beginning with high quality polo shirts, Jack Spade clothing now offers sweaters, coats, parkas, hoodies, pants and shorts.
Jack Spade studies what people wear and carry in their vocations; photographers and masons, land surveyors and architects, carpenters and writers. From these observations, Jack Spade designs bags, wallets and clothing that offer functionality, age well and retain a sense of style.
Jack Spade Wing Duffle
Perfect men's weekend bag. One of the only ones I found that was spacious enough and my husband loves it!
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Francisco, CA
- May 16, 2011
I will admit that the price seemed a bit steep to me but I bought the bag anyway. It really has a great look for a guy to use as a weekend bag. The bag has plenty of room and has the feel of quality and workmanship. I am quite pleased with my purchase and would urge you to give this bag consideration - if the price is within your budget. Please note that there are not a lot of pockets, which is fine by me, and probably most guys. My wife commented on the lack of pockets, which is probably a feature that would be more relevant if a woman was going to use this bag. Nonetheless, I would definitely recommend this bag. Its a great carry on bag for a flight or to toss in the back of your car for a weekend getaway.
I'd also recommend: Tumi
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago
- July 10, 2012