- Produce results. Make your image work overtime carrying this Jack Spade™ Warren Street Dipped Industrial tote.
- Made of canvas and coated canvas.
- Holds your wallet, sunglasses, personal technology, a bottle of water and your favorite book.
- Dual leather handles. Handle drop: 5" length.
- Adjustable accessory strap included. Maximum length shoulder drop: 23".
- Flat bottom.
- Open closure.
- Interior lining with a back-wall zip pocket.
- Bottom Width: 15 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 21 in
- Top Width: 19 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 13 in
- Strap Length: 60 in
- Strap Drop: 30 in
- Handle Length: 16 in
- Handle Drop: 8 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Warren Street Dipped Industrial Canvas by Jack Spade. Sorry!
Interested in new Jack Spade products?
In 2009, Jack Spade bags and wallets built on their reputation for quality and function by adding Jack Spade clothing to its arsenal. Beginning with high quality polo shirts, Jack Spade clothing now offers sweaters, coats, parkas, hoodies, pants and shorts.
Jack Spade studies what people wear and carry in their vocations; photographers and masons, land surveyors and architects, carpenters and writers. From these observations, Jack Spade designs bags, wallets and clothing that offer functionality, age well and retain a sense of style.
Jack Spade Warren Street Dipped Industrial Canvas
Great bag! Make sure you clean the bag weekly as it prone to stains.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 1, 2012
Love this bag. Very well made. Sturdy and very durable, but still light in weight. A great carry all.
- Lisa c - customer
- from Vermont
- May 5, 2011
I'm very pleased with the construction and wearability of this bag. I can put everything I need for a day's work and just go. I wish the bag had some kind of snap to keep it closed while wearing the shoulder strap.
- Michael - customer
- January 16, 2011
Cool bag, good size and great quality. Seems pretty indestructible. The dipped canvas is very cool and actully works great at keeping bag clean. Has a comfortable size for everyday and travel.
- AndreaRuizUrquioka - customer
- from NY, NY
- January 12, 2011
Great style but not good quality construction. I used this once. It sat in back seat of my car and then on the chair of a hotel room. The dipped rubber is completely worn off the corners. I am sending this back. Very disappointed.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Denver, CO
- October 16, 2012