- Plug into a polished profile carrying this commanding Jack Spade™ Computer Field Bag!
- Computer bag made of leather.
- Holds your personal technology, cords and paperwork.
- Single adjustable crossbody strap.
- Rear exterior slip pocket.
- Top flap with a hook and loop closure.
- Interior lining with an identification tag, a zip pocket and multifunctional organizing pockets.
- Middle Width: 14 2⁄5 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 11 1⁄10 in
- Strap Length: 28 in
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mill Leather Field Messenger by Jack Spade. Sorry!
Interested in new Jack Spade products?
In 2009, Jack Spade bags and wallets built on their reputation for quality and function by adding Jack Spade clothing to its arsenal. Beginning with high quality polo shirts, Jack Spade clothing now offers sweaters, coats, parkas, hoodies, pants and shorts.
Jack Spade studies what people wear and carry in their vocations; photographers and masons, land surveyors and architects, carpenters and writers. From these observations, Jack Spade designs bags, wallets and clothing that offer functionality, age well and retain a sense of style.
Jack Spade Mill Leather Field Messenger
It's obviously not cheap but this bag is great quality. A very welcome gift from my girlfriend I now use every day traveling to work on the train/subway and also when traveling abroad. The leather and overall finish is very good. Very suitable for a formal office environment but also looks good for casual use. Worth the money if you can spare it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York
- January 31, 2012
Wow. I've been a messenger bag junkie for a long time, and it took a long time to pull the trigger on this one because I'd never spent this much for a messenger bag. I ordered it, thinking if it is not truly special, I can return it. Boy, it is special. Perfect size (not too bulky but handles my 15" laptop, portfolio and other miscellaneous items in stride), classic, under-stated styling, and the leather...it's top notch. This is my primary messenger bag for the next 15 years.
- Jonathan L - customer
- from Richmond, VA
- September 13, 2011