- Cruise the city in business or casual attire with all of your supplies neatly stored in this luxurious briefcase!
- Messenger-style briefcase made of durable canvas.
- Dual handles with an attachable and adjustable crossbody strap. Handle drop: 2" in length. Crossbody drop: 26" in length.
- Front exterior zip pocket and rear exterior slip pocket for extra storage.
- Top zip closure.
- Interior lining with a back wall zip pocket, multifunctional slip pockets and an identification patch.
- Bottom Width: 15 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 2 in
- Height: 12 in
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the City Briefcase by Jack Spade. Sorry!
Interested in new Jack Spade products?
In 2009, Jack Spade bags and wallets built on their reputation for quality and function by adding Jack Spade clothing to its arsenal. Beginning with high quality polo shirts, Jack Spade clothing now offers sweaters, coats, parkas, hoodies, pants and shorts.
Jack Spade studies what people wear and carry in their vocations; photographers and masons, land surveyors and architects, carpenters and writers. From these observations, Jack Spade designs bags, wallets and clothing that offer functionality, age well and retain a sense of style.
Jack Spade City Briefcase
Very well made, I would say the nylon canvas is pretty close to bombproof, but it doesn't look much different from a cotton canvas. Solid zippers and hardware, great feel to the bag. Although the strap is just bare and not contoured in any way, still extremely comfortable to carry. Only gripe is that the interior clip for attaching keys is a bit oddly placed, right where a laptop goes.
- Mike - customer
- April 7, 2011