- Take a magnificently miniature turn with the iconic and alluring Furla™ Candy Mini!
- Made of irresistibly colorful PVC.
- Top zip closure with zipper pull.
- Dual rolled handle straps.
- Iconic brand logo on padlock hardware.
- Brand name candy tag included.
- Flat base to provide upright structure.
- Roomy interior compartment.
- Made in Italy and Imported.
- Bottom Width: 8 3⁄4 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄4 in
- Height: 6 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 11 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 3 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Candy Mini Satchel by Furla. Sorry!
Interested in new Furla products?
Luxury Furla handbag designs are based on elegance, femininity, and techno-artisanal details. Each product is handcrafted in all the finest Italian leathers, while at the same time known for their affordable luxury. Furla handbags range in style, from hobos to satchels to totes, evening bags and everything in between. As a brand Furla continues to invest in research and technology to assure constant innovation in all its lines and categories.
Maintaining the tradition of a decades-long family heritage is a major priority for Furla handbags, and Aldo Furlanetto's three grandsons now work in the company. In 2007, Furla handbags appointed a non-family member as Chief Executive Officer presiding over its Corporate office and 9 subsidiaries (USA, France, Spain, UK, Japan, Hong Kong, China, Germany, and Australia). This marked the first time corporate leadership was attained outside the Furlanetto family. It reflects the entrepreneurial spirit to invest in the growth and future success of Furla Handbags as a company.
Furla Candy Mini Satchel
I have the dragonfruit in the regular size Furla bag. I love it, but it is heavy, and a bit on the bulky side, so I bought the mini in the Orchidea color. I thought it might be too small, and more kid friendly, but honestly, you can still get a ton in it, and it is so compact and comfy to hold. It does not look like a little girl purse at all! Love it! The only thing that I don't love is the selection of colors are not good. Otherwise...I use this bag more than the regular size one!
- Carly - customer
- from Texas
- July 10, 2013