- There's a certain mystique attached to an attractive lady like you carrying the fabulous Furla™ Candy bag. Will you give them a piece of your sophisticated puzzle or remain enigmatic? Either way, you've got the bag in hand everyone desires.
- Made of irresistibly colorful PVC with full grain calf leather detail.
- Top zip closure with zipper pull.
- Dual rolled handle straps.
- Removable shoulder strap.
- Iconic brand logo on padlock hardware.
- Flat base to provide upright structure.
- Roomy interior compartment.
- Made in Italy and Imported.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Depth: 7 in
- Height: 8 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 15 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 4 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 36 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 16 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Candy Bag with Leather by Furla. Sorry!
Interested in new Furla products?
Luxury Furla handbag designs are based on elegance, femininity, and techno-artisanal details. Each product is handcrafted in all the finest Italian leathers, while at the same time known for their affordable luxury. Furla handbags range in style, from hobos to satchels to totes, evening bags and everything in between. As a brand Furla continues to invest in research and technology to assure constant innovation in all its lines and categories.
Maintaining the tradition of a decades-long family heritage is a major priority for Furla handbags, and Aldo Furlanetto's three grandsons now work in the company. In 2007, Furla handbags appointed a non-family member as Chief Executive Officer presiding over its Corporate office and 9 subsidiaries (USA, France, Spain, UK, Japan, Hong Kong, China, Germany, and Australia). This marked the first time corporate leadership was attained outside the Furlanetto family. It reflects the entrepreneurial spirit to invest in the growth and future success of Furla Handbags as a company.
Furla Candy Bag with Leather
I bought this bag in opaline/snake and it's beautiful. I never saw these bags before until I went to a department store and fell in love. They were charging more after tax so I waited till I got home and found Zappos carried it. I'm a sucker for anything called "candy." The colors are beautiful and it was seriously hard to pick a color. Worth the price if you can find it on sale.
I'd also recommend: Michael kors, Marc Jacobs
- Anonymous - customer
- from Jersey shore, nj
- July 8, 2013
I love my Furla Candy bag! I get so many compliments. My mother in law even loved it and its super hard to get a compliment out of that woman!
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- August 15, 2013
Hot handbag! I get so many compliments on my new purse. It matches almost everything, different, and fashionable. It's a must have!
- Monique - customer
- from Chicago, Illinois
- July 25, 2013